- Make new contacts and build local community relationships fast
- Great structured format using the unique NeeWi slips (NWI) – Networking with Intent
- 3 x 10 minute NeeWi 1-2-1 sessions to share information and find areas of common ground
- “Giving round” for Testimonials or Referrals and sharing information learnt from the NeeWi sessions
- Ideal for new community participants and old hands alike
- Miss all the traffic jams (7:30am – 9:35am)
The well structured breakfast event is excellent for meeting new people, gaining information, support and guidance, or just getting plugged into the local community.
There is always a good mix of both experienced attendees and those who are just starting out on their community journey.
The meeting is wrapped up by 9:35am… but that is not the end ……. Armed with your 3 NeeWi slips re-discover the people you have just met but this time online, in the Link4Growth Community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and G+. You’ll be amazed at all the extra things you will learn about your fellow community participants.
See what’s happening in your district…