Sometimes the long hours in the office means that getting out and meeting other business owners is just not that easy, couple this with family responsibilities the options are reduced still further. Making new contacts and developing relationships is essential in business, but if early mornings and evening events are not possible, then a business luncheon might just be the answer.
- Regular monthly luncheon – 12:15pm – 2:00pm
- Bringing together the business community without extending the working day
- Great event for those businesses with offices and staff that would like to be making more business connections
- Relaxed and enjoyable luncheon with hosted tables of up to 8 people
- 4 carefully crafted questions designed to learn more about those sharing your table
- Opportunity for bigger businesses to meet entrepreneurs within the business community
- Held in great venues with superb food
The Business Luncheon’s are not hard sell, card swapping events; they are places to make new connections, deepen existing relationships and work together to create a stronger and more vibrant local business community.
By bringing together entrepreneurs from all sizes of business this can often instigate interesting and dynamic new relationships which work really well for all parties.
See what’s happening in your district…